Wednesday, September 18, 2013

london!/instagram

And just like that, the book is finished and off to the printers, I get a bit of work done for one of my favorite (and first!) clients and I am off to London. Time for a bit of an adventure for me. YAY!!!!!!!!
I am here for all the fun and friends of London Design Festival and then off to Antwerp to photograph some wonderful places and people. If you want to follow along in real time, your best bet is to follow me on Instagram . My handle is lesliewilliamson . Don't be alarmed that my account is private. I love to get followers and will accept your request asap, I just keep it private for copyright reasons. If you have been missing my posts which have been rather sporadic as of late, you'll get a nice hit of images from following on Instagram.
I will be posting here for longer posts where I have something to say and images that are not from my iPhone (my IG is Iphone pics only).
Whichever way works best for you, I look forward to sharing another adventure with you all! Here we go!!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment