Monday, September 12, 2011

the sounds of summer/part 2

Awhile back I was lamenting about how I missed the sounds of summer. In San Francisco, this summer has been really cold and foggy. Yes, I know... typical...but this year has seemed unusually bad (or my threshold low?).  An unexpected invite to a friends lake house rental has cured me of this craving for awhile. When I opened the car door after the drive from brooklyn, there it was...crickets! (I think I gasped.) I fell asleep to a fantastic bug serenade!
 The view was pretty nice as well as you can see. A perfect little rest before this intense week of shooting and meetings.

1 comment:

  1. I was there too! Presciently, I was looking at this view with our hostess saying what a lovely job you'd do with the light. And here it is, a beautiful photograph even without the sun.

    ReplyDelete