Friday, July 1, 2011

paul loebach/brooklyn

As I mentioned awhile back (or did I?), I have been shooting furniture designer, Paul Loebach's studio in Brooklyn for a new project on craftsmen and women. This is one of my favorites images from the last visit. There is a lot going on in his studio but then there are quiet areas as well. This I would consider one of those. I am curious what the two little balsa wood configurations are in the upper right. I guess I should inquire, but I am enjoying wondering what they are...if I ever inquire (yes, I know I should), I'll let you know. But you should all enjoy the wondering, too. Sometimes not knowing leads you to so many amazing places in your own mind...
Enjoy the long weekend my friends. And happy July! My favorite month!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment